Wednesday, September 28, 2011

2011s Fall Fashion Trends


Autumn is officially here. Have you packed away your summer clothes and unearthed your fall ones yet? Maybe you're like me and you don't have very many fall outfits that are 2011 autumn worthy. I don't always have the time to go to the mall or peruse fashion magazines in order to learn about latest trends, evaluate them, decide what I like, try them on, and make a purchase.

It's a good thing there are the fashion-aware people to help the rest of us keep up. Fashables has collaborated with a bunch of fashion bloggers to put together a Fall Fashion Trend Report of 17 of the top fall trends. Check it out here.

One of my favourites on the list are ankle boots. I especially adore the one's that can be folded and unfolded. Quite multi-chic. And I'm loving the laces.


                                           Betsey Johnson's Ryderr Wedge Boot

Nicholas Kirkwood 'Laser' Platform Boot via Nordstrom

1 comment:

  1. Hank you for some other educational blog. The place else could I understand that sort of data written in such a perfect approach? Very nice shoes for women. I love the shoes to wear.

    Here are just a few of the great items you can find in store boutiqueken

    ReplyDelete