Thursday, October 20, 2011

Buttons: the Mundane, the Beautiful







Buttons, thoughtfully placed, can transform a garment and make any girl melt and remember. 







I usually save buttons. I save those extra buttons that come on the inside of a sweater or coat. I intend on using them. But of course, I don't. They just pile up in some drawer, waiting to be used, but often times neglected.

So what do you do with them? Well, I've discovered that you can put them to use. There's a large spectrum, from fun & quirky to soft & elegant.

When you come across a button, maybe you shouldn't throw it away. Keep it, collect them, reuse and repurpose. Something beautiful will come out of it.

Here are some button ideas. All images (and more!) via Pinterest.


for the List Maker

for the Gifter

For the Relaxer

for the Reader

for the Writer

for the Girly Girl

for the Guest

for the Sugar Monster

    for the Lovers

No comments:

Post a Comment