Thursday, October 27, 2011

Oh My Nostalgia! The View-Master Wedding Invite


You thought the View-Master was for kids only, didn't you? I'm sure you have fond memories of that reddish orange contraption that could transport you into your favourite story (The Smurfs, He-Man, My Little Pony, perhaps?). While holding it to your face and using your index finger, you pressed down the lever, making the infamous 'click' sound belonging only to your beloved View-Master, taking you through that special 3D world, printed only on those round, white, disks. Ahh...I loved my View-Master.

For brides and grooms with a penchant for an all-around unique wedding, the View-Master as a wedding invitation will not, NOT (could never) disappoint! 


Find out more about the View-Master invite and purchase your own set from Melangerie.



No comments:

Post a Comment