You will need:
- Fabulous shoes!
- Gem-tac glue
- From my perusing of various sites, most DIYers use this glue - it goes on white but dries clear
- Applicator: Tweezers, Cotton Swab*, or a Jewel Setter that can be purchased
- * Cotton swab should be damp at one end (see Customise Fashion youtube video)
- Cocktail sticks/Toothpicks
3 Easy Steps:
(via Bonfire Night Bride)
- Take a cocktail stick and spread a small section of the heel of your shoe with the glue.
- Pick up a crystal with the tweezers/cotton swab/jewel setter and place on the glue. If you don't like where you have placed the crystal, use the other end of the jewel setter/cotton swab or toothpick to push the crystal around to a more suited position before the glue sets.
- Now just repeat this process crystal by crystal until you have covered the entire shoe or maybe just the heel!
For more details, such as the different sizes of crystals to use, check out these websites:
Bonfire Night Bride
Raindrops of Sapphire
I also highly recommend that you watch these DIY youtube videos: