Sunday, February 12, 2012

Images of Love

Valentine's Day is approaching (I heard that groan!) I'm sort of an anti-Valentine's Day girl. Not because I don't love love...but because it's highly exclusive. It's a day to celebrate lovers' love as if it's the only love of significance.

Of course, it's not the only love...there's love for parents, children, friends, best best friends, the sun, the stars, God, yourself. I'm a firm believer that Valentine's Day should be to celebrate all forms of love, given not just to the object of your affection, but to all the people that have been instrumental in your life...those people that have brought you to your current destination.


So, this post is of images that remind me of love, 

make me feel love, 

and make me want love more and more...















I Heart. You Heart.
-------------------------

All images via Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment