The earthy-glamour combination of burlap and brooches creates a truly distinctive look for any affair, be it a wedding, bridal shower, engagement, anniversary or birthday party. Each piece of decor fits perfectly with the other, and together, emanate a feeling of calm, luxury, home, and "ahhhh".
All images are from Rustic Wedding Chic and I adore each one. This is what I love about them...
- Pillar candles embellished with brooches fastened with twine
- All white pedestal candleholders of various heights, shapes, and designs
- Burlap runner
- Baby's Breath centerpiece
- Burlap chair ties
- Various (empty) picture frames and mirrors
- White chiavari chairs
- Glass and iron side table
- Lamp and cylindrical candleholders
- Burlap and crystal embellished invitation
- White, paneled walls
- Decorated mantel
- 3 tier cake topped with a lush flower
- Everything else that I failed to mention...