Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Nest Event Loft. New York, New York

I have been given the opportunity to do some event work in New York City. In the negotiation process of leaving my fabulous & capable team in Toronto for destination, New York City - I have promised to find them (& you) some true inspiration along the way.

So here you have it, part one - New York inspiration:

I am pretty positive that New York City has a million cool spots to tie the knot or host an event with all of its fab nooks and crannies. But, there is one spot that I go a little crazy for, can’t seem to get enough of. The venue? That would be The Nest Event Loft, home of Hatch Creative Studio located in the lovely Flatiron District: an ever-so-sweet loft space, studded with breathtaking views of the Manhattan skyline, and perched on the 17th floor of a beautiful and charming old building. With floor-to-ceiling windows, a skylight, polished birch floors, 12-foot ceilings, and white everything.







Don't take my word for it, be sure to checkout the image gallery @ Nest Event Loft

No comments:

Post a Comment