Will you marry me? These four simple words have withstood the passage of time. But while the phrasing never goes out of date, the presentation of marriage proposals has dramatically changed.
The first question people ask when they hear about an engagement is, "How did you (he) propose?"
There is no excuse for an ordinary, unromantic proposal. 80 percent of women said they were disappointed in how they were proposed to (due to lack of creativity and thoughtfulness).
WHAT EVERY MAN NEEDS TO KNOW (about the perfect proposal):
Bigger is not always better. With that said, creating a personal and thoughtful effort towards her dream proposal will speak for itself when you watch her share the story from when she said "yes!"
- Great engagements do not need to be expensive - just creative.
- If you are not certain what type of ring to get her, go with a placeholder ring.
- Your engagement should reflect you as a couple and your unique relationship.
- Incorporate what she likes. Brainstorm to find out things she loves, the things that make her happy or that she has always wanted to do.
- Think about the small details. Details are what make an amazingly personalized proposal.
- Document it -- smartphones, flipcams, whatever it takes. You will be glad you did and so will she.
Make Her Blush is a unique division of Blush Affairs that is geared to personal and intimate moments that will take her breath away. If you are looking to plan the perfect getaway, marriage proposal or out-of-this-world adventure - our MHB consultant will help you develop a dream experience based on your vision, her personality and our unique MHB planning process.
From brainstorming, to planning, and full-service package options, contact us today to start the process of make her perfect proposal a reality! Like us on Facebook to keep up-to-date on the latest happenings and share your proposal story.