Friday, January 27, 2012

Photographer Profile, Kenneth Chou Photography

Capture every moment...








"I best describe my style as straight documentary without the fluff.  I think there are many traditional wedding photographers that follow a script and shot list, I try to view each and every wedding as a personal challenge to interplay character, style and atmosphere.  Working in the documentary vein I try to stay unobtrusive and capture moments that reflect the experience of your day.  A large part of my style also comes in editing and this is where my documentary experience brings its strength to my editing.  

At the end of the day it’s about capturing a special day that will last as memory, and I try to make sure the image stands up to the test of time.  The best way that can be achieved is just letting a wedding occur naturally and capturing the spirit of a special day."

~Kenneth Chou, Kenneth Chou Photography





Check out more of Kenneth's work at, kennethchou.ca


No comments:

Post a Comment