Here is a step-by-step tutorial on how to create a kimono-style napkin fold for your table setting. You can, of course, place just about anything in it. Perhaps a menu card, or place card, or even a second favor!
1. Place fabric wrap face-down. Fold the top side towards you and fold again to create a pleat.
2. Take one corner and fold towards the middle.
3. Repeat on other side to form the kimono collar.
4. Take the side closest to you and fold towards the kimono collar and make a pleat.
5. Turn the whole thing over.
6. Take one end and fold in.
7. Repeat on other side. You should have a neat rectangular shape now. Turn it over….
8. … voila!
much thanks to 100 Layer Cake for this step by step creation!