Thursday, September 2, 2010

Save the Date !!!



I love when you receive a pretty envelope in the mail, it almost always has to be some sort of Invitation. My favourites? Save The Date Cards. Now I haven't received a whole lot of them, partially because a whole lot of my friends aren't married (yet) But, when I do they almost always make a fine accessory for my fridge. With all of the different Paperies and Stationary Shops around these days, its almost impossible to not be original. But say you're not so sure, to the couples out there who need ideas, make sure you check out this post !


black and white Graphic Design courtesy of Ryan Sworth

Photobooth Invite, courtesy of Michiana Weddings

chic and modern design by Minted.



adorable foodsies cards courtesy of Stylemepretty

Handmade Miniature STD courtesy of Makingthemoment

No comments:

Post a Comment